Monday, August 18, 2008

Keys in hand and we're off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to see the dear old doctor this morning and although he didn't tell me everything I wanted to hear ,, I did get some things that made me smile ---- I can start driving !!!!!!! Yeah!!
Have already been on one ride today. I can't go back to work until the day after Labor Day :-(
I still can't put much weight on it -- the therapist comes tomorrow to teach me how to walk with just using 50 -60 lbs on the left side ,(that's probably just my 2 toes !!!!!! ) but all in all there is
some glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Well that's all for now because Miss Margaret and I have to go on another ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

2 comments:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Hooray! Very glad for the good news. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers as you continue to recover, but thanks be to God for the light now shining in the darkness at the end of the tunnel.

Now, don't go getting into any trouble with Miss Margaret ;-)

Nicholai said...

go Karen Go Karen goooooooo!Gamin down the track like she is never coming back! rarin up the powerful Karen-mobile! Go Karen Gooooooo!