Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why ???????????????????????

So I have a blog --- Why ????????



Because everyone else does ? I don't think so --- I'm way to old for that line!



Because I want everyone to know things about me and what's on my mind?? You know me

that's not it either......................



Because I'm planning ahead for the 6 week period when I'm stuck in the house and there is

only so much reading and TV .........................hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Possibly



I like to lounge but I also like to go when and where I want to --- so the thought of up to 6 weeks not working not going to church and bible study and not being able to get around

easily doesn't delight me one bit BUT it's not the end of the world it's something that

others have done and survived to tell about and it's something with God's help I can get

through..

So I decided that maybe a blog will occupy some time ... So I have a blog.. So people can

read and comment Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't know how often I'll blog or if it's something

I'll continue after Sept. there isn't much worthwhile I have to say --- Annie and Wanda can

testify to that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)



But this is my first post for what it's worth !

14 comments:

Snap said...

Yay Only Fun Harrison Person :)

OFHP said...

Snap;

Now we all know that's not what
OFHP stands for

But you can say whatever you want !!
:-)

ofhp

Nicholai said...

well well well vary interesting and I thought you got a blog because I told you I got one silly me. It is strange
right after I make one.I'm sorry you'll be kept in for a long while that has to no fun to look forward to.

sarahlaughed said...

Hooray! Hooray!

She Did It!

Now it's Elle's turn to get a blog.

Hmm. Let's see how long it takes Pastor to find out. Nobody tell him, but Karen. shhhhh!

I like your first post, Only Fun Harrison Person ;) (say what you like, but WE all know what that stands for.)

Keep it up!

Snap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Hmmmmmm.

Very enigmatic.

Not only your post, but Truth Questioner's comments in response, that is.

Could it be?

But six weeks of recovery from . . . what? Why?

Nicholai said...

I think it is overly fun Harrison person other wise she is saying that all the other Harrisons are no tfun

OFHP said...

OK PEOPLE -- My Blog My Title My Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Rule # 1 -- I don't care what you think it's called you can either call it OFHP or what it is Old Fat Harrison Person.... that's the name--- deal with it!!!!!!!!

Rule # 2 No big words I have to look up in the dictionary ( sorry Pastor )

Now I know everybody can do this --it's not hard :-)


Pastor S -- If I was a horse they'd shoot me -- but since I'm not I get to have a total knee replacement in July not really earthshattering but not something I want to do........I would have told you about it at some point :-)

Snap said...

an old fat harrison person? how in the world did you come up with a name like that? That makes no sense.

sarahlaughed said...

Auugh! I was hoping to see Pastor jump like he did when Snap mentioned a blog during Lent... (that was hilarious!)

Niiick! How could you give it away? :D

Maybe I'm having too much fun with this.

'Nother Post! 'Nother Post! 'Nother Post! {pweese}
by Overly Famous Harrison Person..........Ha, ha, hee, he, (ducks under the table)

OFHP said...

Snap;

It makes perfect sense
I'm old and fat ---- reality

Harrison Person --- you know where that comes from !!!!!!!

TQ --- if your not going to get the blog right no more posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick didn't give it away he just too computer savvy for us!!!!!!

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

I'm not going to even enter this argument over the name of your blog, but, Karen, I am sorry to learn of your need for knee surgery. I'm sure it will go well, by God's grace in Christ, and for that I will be praying. But I understand a certain degree of apprehension and anxiety, as well as dismay at the prospect of six weeks of recovery. However, rest assured that you'll not be left without the means of grace during that time. When you can't come to the Church, the Church will come to you. God bless you.

OFHP said...

Pastor S;

Thank you for your kind words I
appreciate them, but I will survive
6 weeks without coming to Emmaus,,
I have the internet to listen to
the sermons that will help and that
will give you guys a break from me!!! ;-)

And you not going to get into the argument !!!!!!!!!!! Your mamma raised a smart boy didn't she :-)